Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Peter Hicks <pe...@poggs.co.uk> on 2012/10/17 14:40:16 UTC

ActiveMQ + Stomp durable topic subscriber - website inaccurate

Hello

According to http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html, one sets
"activemq.subscriptionName" in a Stomp SUBSCRIBE frame when I want to be a
durable topic subscriber.  However,
http://activemq.apache.org/stomp/stomp10/additional.html says I need to set
the "durable-subscriber-name" header.

The first example is correct and works for me - the second doesn't.

Is this an inaccuracy in the website?  If so, is there anyone here who can
correct the second set of pages?  I've just spent a good few hours trying
to troubleshoot my client :-)

Cheers,

Peter

Re: ActiveMQ + Stomp durable topic subscriber - website inaccurate

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Peter,

We'll just remove that site that you found: activemq.apache.org/stomp/
It's outdated. The spec itself is found here:
http://stomp.github.com/stomp-specification-1.1.html
The activemq specifics are at the first site you linked to:
http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html

Thanks,
Christian

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.