Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Timo Selvaraj <ts...@searchblox.com> on 2012/04/07 23:36:56 UTC

Output Connector for SearchBlox

Hello,

Anyone available (on a paid basis) to create a output connector for
SearchBlox? I am interested in creating an output connector for
SearchBlox (through the REST API
http://www.searchblox.com/developers/api ) for contribution to the
ManifoldCF project. Please message me directly tselvaraj@searchblox.com

Timo Selvaraj
SearchBlox Software, Inc. <http://www.searchblox.com/>

Output Connector for SearchBlox

Re: Output Connector for SearchBlox

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Timo,

here in Sourcesense we are discussing about your proposal and we will
contact you soon!

Thank you.

Regards,
Piergiorgio