Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Konstantin Gribov <gr...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/21 17:01:35 UTC

Wiki migration

Hi, folks

What do you think about starting wiki migration (from moin to confluence)?

I can try it via selfservice.a.o if you consent but I'm not sure if I have
enough access to do so. Maybe only Tim as PMC Chair can.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov.

Re: [EXTERNAL] Wiki migration

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 from me!

Re: Wiki migration

Posted by Konstantin Gribov <gr...@gmail.com>.
It seems, LDAP group is imported incorrectly, so I updated INFRA-18108. And
added Tim explicitly with full rights.

As for default permissions for cwiki registered users I only ticked adding
comments for confluence-users (catch all group).

Since wiki contributors were added on per-request basis before I think we
can continue same practice. And all PMC/committers would be able to add
people.

I would recommend these permissions for contributors: all/view, pages/add,
attachments/add and comments/add (see [1]). It will allow such user to add
or edit non-restricted pages (i. e. all of them right now), add comments
and attachments to wiki pages.

[1]:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/space-permissions-overview-139521.html

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov.

Re: Wiki migration

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Sorry, Konstantin.  Y.  I can see the permissions page.  Thank you, again!

Re: Wiki migration

Posted by Konstantin Gribov <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wiki migration

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.