Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Frizz <fr...@googlemail.com> on 2013/09/17 15:05:34 UTC

How to get meaningful information out of org.apache.cxf.message.Message

Hello,

I have an Interceptor. So in the handleMessage() method I get an object of
type org.apache.cxf.message.Message.

Is there an example on how to get "meaningful" information out of this
object? I am especially interested how to figure out what's a SOAP and
what's REST call.

regards,
F.

Re: How to get meaningful information out of org.apache.cxf.message.Message

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 17/09/13 14:05, Frizz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have an Interceptor. So in the handleMessage() method I get an object of
> type org.apache.cxf.message.Message.
>
> Is there an example on how to get "meaningful" information out of this
> object? I am especially interested how to figure out what's a SOAP and
> what's REST call.
>
> regards,
> F.

As discussed earlier,

Boolean.valueOf(message.getExchange(Message.REST_MESSAGE)) will do it.

Cheers, Sergey