Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karl-Philipp Richter <kr...@aol.de> on 2013/11/17 16:35:49 UTC

classloading documentation

Hi together,
I'm new to mailing list and hope this is the right place to address to.

I would like to suggest to improve the documentation on classloading and
classloader hierarchy in tomee. The documentation on deployment on
http://tomee.apache.org/deploying-in-tomee.html needs one of an
explanation of tomee's classloading principles or a link to official
java ee resources (in case the mechanisms are exactly the same).
What is the TempClassLoader? So far I found on the website and through
search engine only one explanation which refers to the temploader.skip
property, but this isn't sufficient.

Regards,
K. Richter

Re: classloading documentation

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the note, Karl!

Adding to your point, I suspect it's a good time to start publishing JavaDoc as well.

-David