Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/04 19:26:08 UTC

Tech Interchange meeting notes for 12/4/19

Meeting notes from today's tech interchange call:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/nAs6C

Thanks Dan for volunteering to host the next call which will take place
January 8 2020. Thanks Matt for volunteering to set up new calendar invites.

-r

Re: Tech Interchange meeting notes for 12/4/19

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Rodric.

I feel a sense of guilt regarding the official procedures for the proposal.
I was supposed to define it, but couldn't have time.
Thank you for bringing it up and I totally agree with the idea.
I want to help to define it.

Regarding alternating time for the community call, I will send the email to
the dev list.
I think now we cannot start it earlier anymore because it is already early
enough for those who live in the western side of the US.
So the possible option would be introducing the alternating time.
It would be great for the prosperity of the Asian community.

But I am not quite sure there are many people to attend it.
So I will try to find if there are many people who want this first and to
figure out the best time for it.
If we decide to take this approach, I will be willing to host the call more.

Best regards
Dominic

2019년 12월 5일 (목) 오전 4:26, Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>님이 작성: