Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Chacón Sánchez <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/22 18:00:47 UTC

Lost focus after Ajax Request

Hi all,

I use Ajax on my application, but after the ajax is execute, the focus is
lost, is there a way of keep the focus?

Re: Lost focus after Ajax Request

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Daniel-
The events onReadyStateChange and onFocus are mutually exclusive
More information on the use of these events can be viewed at
http://www.liqintao.net/handbook/js2/LiB0178.html

Anyone else?
Martin --

It only happen on IE, on firefox works well, the focus doesn´t lost on
firefox, someone with an idea?

Posted by Daniel Chacón Sánchez <da...@gmail.com>.