Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/05 06:49:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release Flink Python API(PyFlink) 1.9.2 to PyPI, release candidate #0

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #0 for the PyFlink version
1.9.2, as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [1], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint 8FEA1EE9D0048C0CCC70B7573211B0703B79EA0E [2],
* source code tag "release-1.9.2" [3],
* create JIRA. for add description of support 'pip install' to 1.9.x
documents[4]
* create JIRA. for add PyPI release process for subsequent version release
of 1.9.x . i.e. improve the script of `create-binary-release. sh`.[5]

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Jincheng

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.9.2-rc0/
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[3] https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/release-1.9.2

Re: [VOTE] Release Flink Python API(PyFlink) 1.9.2 to PyPI, release candidate #0

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I hereby cancel this vote!
If there is no new negative feedback, I will prepare a new RC and bring up
a new VOTE thread soon.

Best,
Jincheng

jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月6日周四 下午6:25写道: