Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/24 18:06:07 UTC

Apache Cassandra Marketing Meeting - 5/26

Hi everyone,

It's been almost a month since our last meeting, and a lot is happening.
4.1 is moving along. Cassandra World Party is ready to celebrate this
release, and promotions have started. We had a great turnout at the last
meeting with good participation.

Everyone is invited to participate. The only pre-requisite is a desire to
get the good word out about our favorite database.

Here's our notes doc from the last meeting with an updated agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11ANJcz1BuXcTPoVZNo4o00SMp6smVzQufvXsrqs0IlE/edit?usp=sharing

When: May 26th, 0900 PST - 1700 GMT
Calendar link:
https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NTNsaTZnZ3FoNTZpdjJiY21lbGltamFyc3Ega2w5cHVoZ2s3cXRkdXFhdHRlOHRmZDVtcHNAZw&tmsrc=kl9puhgk7qtduqatte8tfd5mps%40group.calendar.google.com

Where - direct link to the zoom: https://datastax.zoom.us/j/390839037

See you Thursday,

Patrick

Re: Apache Cassandra Marketing Meeting - 5/26

Posted by Melissa Logan <me...@constantia.io>.
I'll be there but will miss the first 30 minutes. The team will be on to
share the latest on the Cassandra World Party!

--
Melissa Logan (she/her)
Principal, Constantia.io

Re: Apache Cassandra Marketing Meeting - 5/26

Posted by Melissa Logan <me...@constantia.io>.

Posted by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by guo Maxwell <cc...@gmail.com>.
Make a suggestion, can you consider Asian users in the future? πŸ€”β˜ΊπŸ˜‡