Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 18:16:59 UTC

addfing additional html attributes to PropertyColumn

I use property Column for my   AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable.

here the code

new PropertyColumn<FindAuditDTO>(new Model<String>("Audit
Resolution"),"audit_review_code", "stgAuditGeneral.auditResolution")

this is a sortable column ,the second parameter  is sort property , wicket
creates a link for this column to sort .Can I add tittle attribute to this
column , by overriding some method ?

Re: addfing additional html attributes to PropertyColumn

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Maybe overriding HeadersToolbar

protected WebMarkupContainer newSortableHeader(String headerId, String
property,
ISortStateLocator locator)
{
return new OrderByBorder(headerId, property, locator)
{

@Override
protected void onSortChanged()
{
getTable().setCurrentPage(0);
}
};
}

and providing your own version of OrderByBorder?

Ernesto

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
In other words