Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/12/03 14:26:55 UTC

RE: [SourceWriteTransformer] problem, please hel p

> My question is more "why are you doing this with the SWT?"

I knew this was coming up. :-)

> Really, this
> is a controller matter, and the SWT was there for the times before we
> had proper controller options (i.e. flow). Really, pipelines
> should be side-effect free, and SWT is inherently not!

Give me a better idea. I need to know the last time a user logged in and I
don't have a database for this at hand. Just an XML file containing
usernames/passwords. So I figured if I write the current login time in an
XML file, I can pick the previous one from it too.

I then need this number in my flow script so I can properly figure out what
I need to know.

Thanks.

Bye, Helma