Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Anthony B. Coates" <ab...@idmm.co.uk> on 2005/10/04 23:38:53 UTC

Looking for design documentation for Wagon & ScmWagon

Hi.  I posted this previously to the Maven Developers List, but things are
extremely busy there in the lead up to the beta-3 release.  If anyone here
can help me understand how the Maven SCM Wagon is designed, I would be
extremely grateful.  Thanks, Cheers, Tony.