Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2016/11/04 15:25:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Scott Aslan

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Scott
Aslan has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Scott's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

For those familiar with the UI improvements in 1.x, a lot of the
implementation was contributed by Scott, so another set of very visible
contributions! (Sorry for the pun, I couldn't help myself).

Welcome and congratulations!
Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Scott Aslan

Posted by Bryan Rosander <br...@apache.org>.
Congrats Scott!

Posted by Rob Moran <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Scott! Well earned!

Posted by Scott Aslan <sc...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone for the congratulations and the warm welcome!

-Scott

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Scott Aslan

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Scott.

Posted by Yolanda Davis <yo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Scott!!