Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jay Stramel <gr...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/18 00:09:46 UTC

Dependency Mapping Plug-in

I'm trying to write a dependency mapping plug-in.  It was going pretty good
until I tried to determine which dependencies are transitive (instead of
directly referenced by a project).  I haven't been able to figure out how to
find this information using the Maven 2 api.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Is my only option to parse the pom.xml xml?

--
Jay

Re: Dependency Mapping Plug-in

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
There's already some work done, don't repeat yourself
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Dependency+Graphing

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.