Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Parul Kudtarkar <Pa...@hms.harvard.edu> on 2009/04/21 06:40:43 UTC

Copying files from HDFS to remote database

Our application is using hadoop to parallelize jobs across ec2 cluster. HDFS
is used to store output files. How would you ideally copy output files from
HDFS to remote databases?

Thanks,
Parul V. Kudtarkar

Re: Copying files from HDFS to remote database

Posted by Parul Kudtarkar <Pa...@hms.harvard.edu>.
Thanks Mr. Borthakur.

Parul V. Kudtarkar

Posted by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com>.