Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Michael Burkhardt <mi...@b-topia.de> on 2008/04/29 01:12:11 UTC

accessing Exchange 2003

Hello,

first of all, sorry for my English. Second, I'm using WebDAV since last friday.
But I have some problems to learn WebDAV.

I'm trying to connect to an Exchange server. Therefor I read on MSDN some
articles and use the examples from there, e.g.
http://www.msexchange.org/articles/Access-Exchange-2000-2003-Mailbox-WebDAV.html .

I tried to understand the example and execute it. Then I tried to make this
example with Java and Slide, but all the time I get an UnknownHostException when
I use a SearchMethod with query. If I just connect and disconnect like this

HttpURL httpURL = new HttpURL(...);
WebdavResource webdavResource = new WebdavResource(httpURL);
webdavResource.disconnect();

everything is fine.

May some of you guys have a little example with Slide for me to connect to a MS
Exchange server? That would be great.

Thanks a lot.

Ciao, Micha