Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Attila Szabo <as...@cloudera.com> on 2016/05/09 07:27:29 UTC

Re: Ivy local resolve

Hey Jarcec,

Sorry for this, but I've forgot this one...

Please find my proposed changes here:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/47108/diff/1#index_header

Please also review it when you'll have time for that!

Cheers,
Maugli

--
Best regards,

Attila Szabo
Sotware Engineer

<http://www.cloudera.com>

Re: Ivy local resolve

Posted by Attila Szabo <as...@cloudera.com>.
Here we are :-)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-2925

I've corrected my mistake. Sorry for that. For the first shot it was not
clear for me that you'd like me to open a ticket for it too.

Thanks for your help and guidance,
Cheers
Attila

--