Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2008/06/20 20:12:18 UTC

I: Missing NOTICE in netware binary for httpd

FYI, I sent this mail to dev@httpd because I noticed this issue.
I don't see my mail in the public archive so maybe my mail got lost in
moderation.

I send this to legal-discuss where someone can verify my concern and get
in touch with the right people :-)

Stefano

Re: Fwd: I: Missing NOTICE in netware binary for httpd

Posted by Brad Nicholes <BN...@novell.com>.
Done.  New packages with the NOTICE file added have been reposted.

Brad

Posted by Brad Nicholes <BN...@novell.com>.

Posted by Brad Nicholes <bn...@novell.com>.

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.

Re: I: Missing NOTICE in netware binary for httpd

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
Done.

....Roy

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.