Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/14 22:36:35 UTC

T5 TimingFilter -- missing the obvious?

I'm combing through my logs to see the INFO level logging of the
TimingFilter output as specified in the AppModule that gets created by
the maven2 archetype, and I can't find it.  Anyone else seeing this
problem?

Bill

--
"The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."

     -- Traditional

Re: T5 TimingFilter -- missing the obvious?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I bet the log4j.properties file that's generated is out of date.  You'll get
more accurate timing using FireBug from the client anyway.

On 5/14/07, Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm combing through my logs to see the INFO level logging of the
> TimingFilter output as specified in the AppModule that gets created by
> the maven2 archetype, and I can't find it.  Anyone else seeing this
> problem?
>
> Bill
>
> --
> "The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."
>
>      -- Traditional

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry