Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stanley Wong <wo...@pcigeomatics.com> on 2009/03/04 23:25:34 UTC

jmx monitoring, configuration on server.xml

Hi,

I have a quick question regarding the configuration of jmx monitoring.

Once I add the following line to the server.xml:

<Connector port="8009" enableLookups="false" protocol="AJP/1.3"
redirectPort="8443" maxPostSize="0"

Handler.list="mx" mx.enabled="true" mx.httpHost="host"
mx.httpPort="6969"

I am able to start JMX Management console.

However, the web applications are all failed to access.

For example, http://host/someApp, is never responding.

How do I make the app responding and the JMX Management consle work at
the same time.

Stanley