Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com> on 2002/08/08 03:41:16 UTC

File::Spec->splitpath

On one of my sites I get this in the log everytime EmbperlObject
starts up.  Nothing seems to fail to function, but it would be nice
to know why it's happening.

[Thu Aug  8 01:40:17 2002] [error] Can't locate object method
"splitpath" via package "File::Spec" at
/usr/home/nazgul/perl/i386-freebsd/HTML/EmbperlObject.pm line 60.

--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/

everyone else's.

Re: File::Spec->splitpath

Posted by Angus Lees <gu...@inodes.org>.
At Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:41:16 -0400, Kee Hinckley wrote:
> On one of my sites I get this in the log everytime EmbperlObject
> starts up.  Nothing seems to fail to function, but it would be nice
> to know why it's happening.
>
> [Thu Aug  8 01:40:17 2002] [error] Can't locate object method
> "splitpath" via package "File::Spec" at
> /usr/home/nazgul/perl/i386-freebsd/HTML/EmbperlObject.pm line 60.

i'm guessing you have File::Spec < 0.80.

Embperl's Makefile.PL should have warned you about that during the
build.

--
 - Gus