Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/03/03 08:52:32 UTC

TsFilySync

Hi all,

While learning the fundamentals of the project I went through the code and the docs.
In the docs, especially in the images there is multiple times a mention of tsfilysync. But I cannot find code for this.
Is the docu out of sync or can you point me to where i find the classes and give a short explanation on how the db engine relates to the tsfiles?

Thank you!
Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Re: TsFilySync

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think Tsfilesync refers to `postback` in the source code, it is in the
iotdb module: iotdb/src/main/java/org/apache/iotdb/db/postback.
By the way, doesn't like other modules, I think current postback function
lacks enough tests.

Best,

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University