Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2010/06/14 09:30:09 UTC

Re: Missed board report

Just in case, please note that the deadline for sending a report
for this week's board meeting is today.

....Roy

Re: Missed board report

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Roy.

I've created the board report @
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BUILDR/June+2010+Board+Report

All:  If I've missed anything, please edit the report and ping me.   I'll
send the report today around 9pm (PST).

alex