Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2012/05/17 08:00:40 UTC

Adding Apache OFBiz on page "Comparison of web application frameworks" -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_application_frameworks

Hello,

I am planning to add Apache OFBiz on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_application_frameworks.
Please let me know if any of you have some concerns.

Thanks!

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Re: Adding Apache OFBiz on page "Comparison of web application frameworks" -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_application_frameworks

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
You may want to also add OpenERP, which is Python based.

Posted by Brajesh Patel <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashish,

This is the great initiation.

+1

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Ashish Vijaywargiya <

--
Thanks
Brajesh Patel

skype: brajesh.patel11