Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2014/06/18 19:42:52 UTC

[GSOC] Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.12 RC1

I want to encourage GSOC student involvement in this! Don't be afraid to
complain.

Marlon

Re: [GSOC] [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.12 RC1

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Sounds good. Lets do the RC2 on monday morning.

Hi All,

Please use this time to test more and uncover issues and fix them.

Suresh

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Re: [GSOC] Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.12 RC1

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,