Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Asbjørn Aarrestad <ah...@nextgentel.com> on 2013/04/16 12:41:31 UTC

how to get the ftp reply when uploading a file

Using Camel 2.11-SNAPSHOT

I need to fetch the "250 OK ......" reply line because the ftp server we
have to connect to use this line to tell us the server name of the uplaoded
file. When looking in the camel-ftp source I only find references to
client.storeFile() which returns a boolean.

Has anybody found a way to get hold of this reply?

regards
Asbjørn

Re: how to get the ftp reply when uploading a file

Posted by Asbjørn Aarrestad <ah...@nextgentel.com>.
I've added a Jira issue: CAMEL-6293

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

No the pull request is fine.

And no 2.11.0 is currently being built right now. So it will be in
2.11.1 and 2.10.5.
You can of course just patch your code yourselves and use a custom JAR
until a GA release is out.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Asbjørn Aarrestad <ah...@nextgentel.com> wrote:
> I'll do that.
>
> Any chance of merging it into the 2.11 release? Do you want a separate
> pull-request for that?
>
> - asbjørn

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: how to get the ftp reply when uploading a file

Posted by Asbjørn Aarrestad <ah...@nextgentel.com>.
I'll do that.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks.

Do you mind logging a JIRA ticket as well? We want to have that as
well so we have all the changes cataloged in JIRA.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Asbjørn Aarrestad <ah...@nextgentel.com> wrote:
> I've added a pull request to solve this problem
> https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/19
>
> - asbjørn

Claus Ibsen

Posted by Asbjørn Aarrestad <ah...@nextgentel.com>.