Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by jaysheel bhavsar <jb...@mindbridge.com> on 2004/05/26 02:53:25 UTC

Code from Vincenzo, missing class?

Hi,
  I am not sure if anyone else ran into this problem but I am trying to
integrate the code from Vincenzo in my config.xml file, but I keep getting
error at

<processor name="FlaggedAsSpam">

	    <mailet match="All" class="Redirect"> <-------------------- this line
		<static>true</static>
		<sender>postmaster</sender>
		<replyto>postmaster</replyto>
		<returnPath>null</returnPath>
		<inline>none</inline>
		<attachment>message</attachment>
		<prefix>[SPAM]</prefix>
		<passThrough>false</passThrough>
		<message>Based on our analysis, the attached message has been
			 marked as SPAM. From quick review of the subject line
			 one should discren whether it is a legitimate message
			 one if true delete it without opening it.
			 postmaster james.mindbridge.com </message>
	    </mailet>
	    </processor>

i keep getting error that

25/05/04 10:43:20 ERROR spoolmanager: Unable to init mailet Redirect:
org.apache.mailet.MailetExc
eption: Could not load mailet (Redirect);
  nested exception is:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
org.apache.mailet.MailetException: Could not load mailet (Redirect);
  nested exception is:
        java.lang.NullPointerException

Does anyone have any idea? I was looking for Redirect and FlaggedAsSpam in
james-praxis dir but I didn't find any. Is there a latest version out there?
I could not find any.

thanks
jay

RE: Code from Vincenzo, missing class?

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
FlaggedAsSpam is not a mailet but a processor defined in the config.xml file exactly in the snippet you show.

Redirect is a standard James mailet, available both in 2.2.0x and in previous release, not in james-praxis. Perhaps there must be something wrong with your James install?

Vincenzo