Posted to ruleqa@spamassassin.apache.org by ja...@gmx.ch on 2021/05/12 13:54:19 UTC

My first upload to masscheck

Hi

uploaded my first masscheck about an hour ago. It's named "tsz- corpus"
no idea where the extra space comes from.
Maybe someone wants to review the upload before I enable the cronjob.

Cheers

tobi

Re: My first upload to masscheck

Posted by Tobi <ja...@gmx.ch>.
Hi John

no problem here, just not had the time to activate the cronjob. Will do it this evening.

Cheers

tobi

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Wed, 12 May 2021, jahlives@gmx.ch wrote:

> uploaded my first masscheck about an hour ago. It's named "tsz- corpus"
> no idea where the extra space comes from.
> Maybe someone wants to review the upload before I enable the cronjob.

jhardin@sa-vm:/usr/local/spamassassin/automc/rsync/corpus$ ll *tsz*
-rw-r--r-- 1 rsync rsync 20376112 May 12 12:22 ham-tsz-spam-corpus.r1889791.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 rsync rsync  3592970 May 12 12:22 spam-tsz-spam-corpus.r1889791.log

The data looks OK.

Masscheck is seeing it:

  20210512-r1889791-n (Viewing)

axb-coi-bulk axb-generic axb-ham-misc darxus ena-week0 ena-week1 ena-week2
ena-week3 ena-week4 giovanni-ham giovanni-spam giovanni-spammy grenier
hege jhardin llanga mmiroslaw-mails-ham mmiroslaw-mails-spam pds sihde
spamsponge thendrikx tsz- corpus

It shows 2006 spams and 14938 hams per this:
https://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/20210512-r1889791-n/XPRIO/detail

Looking good!

  jhardin@impsec.org                         pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org
   ...intellectuals have no interest in what _creates_ wealth, and
   what _inhibits_ the creation of wealth. They are very concerned
   about the _distribution_ of it, but they act as if wealth just
   exists somehow. It's like manna from heaven, it's only a
   question of how we split it up.                    -- Thomas Sowell
  2 days until the 73rd anniversary of Israel's independence