Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jim Walls <ji...@k6ccc.org> on 2016/01/15 17:06:33 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Apache stops serving pages - Success!

Success!!!

 Thank you to Kevin and Yann in particular along with others that added
comments.  A couple hours after I posted my last comment about not wanting
to make multiple changes to resolve the problem, it stopped responding
again.  So I remoted into the server and added the two lines for
AcceptFilter to the configuration and restarted Apache.  Confirmed in the
error log that the AcceptFilter directives were in place.  I'm now getting
close to 3 days without a failure.  So it looks like that was the
solution.

 Thanks!  Jim