Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Asternie Rasenburg <ad...@hotmail.de> on 2014/04/16 16:24:11 UTC

thrift docs

Where can I find detailed descriptions for the functions,
with arguments and what it does?

I'm searching now for the meaning of  getRowTs.
I can only find the types of arguments.
I'm missing detailed function description.

Re: thrift docs

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hi Asternie
The hbase idl is really well commented [1] with getRowTs defined as follows

-Jake

 /**
   * Get all the data for the specified table and row at the specified
   * timestamp. Returns an empty list if the row does not exist.
   *
   * @return TRowResult containing the row and map of columns to TCells
   */
  list<TRowResult> getRowTs(