Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org> on 2020/05/24 19:36:29 UTC

Team on homepage

Hi all,

since we got several new committers lately, I wanted to ask if you want to put your name and image on the homepage [1] as well?
You can update the homepage direclty [2]. If you need any help, please write us.

Cheers,
Philipp

[1] https://streampipes.apache.org/team.html <https://streampipes.apache.org/team.html>
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes-website <https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes-website>

RE: Team on homepage

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi,
this would be great, here is a direct link to the source file where you can
add your name:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes-website/blob/dev/website/tea
m.ejs

Dominik