Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Thomas Börkel <tb...@ap-ag.com> on 2002/02/27 09:44:06 UTC

Schema validation dynamic not working anymore in current build?

HI!

If I set the attribute "http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/dynamic" to true with Xerces 2.0.0, then I can load an XSLT document without warning (it cannot find the XSLT schema). Using the current build, this generates a warning. Which version of Xerces is doing it right? Is there supposed to be a warning, even with dynamic schema validation?

Regards,
Thomas