Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Millies, Sebastian" <Se...@softwareag.com> on 2011/10/06 16:18:04 UTC

Tuscany and Camel

Hello there,

I did just stumble upon the following conversation from January this year,
with contributions from Raymond Feng:

http://www.coderanch.com/t/523557/open-source/Tuscany-differs-Camel-ServiceMix-or

In particular, Raymond has said: “We can plugin Camel as a mediation component into SCA.”

Could you elaborate on this? I suppose that Camel could be suitable as a unified
implementation framework for the various bindings that Tuscany components may
expose. Is this what was meant by that comment? Are there any concrete plans
to move in such a direction?

How do people on this list look at the relation between Tuscany and Camel?

n  Sebastian

IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
Sitz/Registered office: Altenkesseler Straße 17, 66115 Saarbrücken, Germany - Registergericht/Commercial register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com