Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by jon * <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2000/05/22 04:06:11 UTC

VOTE: Ed Korthof - CVS write

Hello All,

Ed has expressed interest in contributing some various patches to Tomcat as
well as the Jakarta website. He is a developer on Apache JServ and the core
httpd project for many years now. He also works for Collab.Net. He has a lot
of C and Java experience. I would like to get him CVS write access.

We need 2 more +1's from the active developers on the Tomcat Project (I give
him my +1).

thanks,

-jon stevens
--
    Java Servlet Based - Open Source  |        Collab.Net
        Bug/Issue Tracking System     |   now hiring smart people

Re: VOTE: Ed Korthof - CVS write

Posted by Costin Manolache <co...@eng.sun.com>.
+1 of course.

It would be nice to have a way to get "cross-project" cvs access.

Costin

Re: VOTE: Ed Korthof - CVS write

Posted by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com>.
jon * wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Ed has expressed interest in contributing some various patches to Tomcat as
> well as the Jakarta website. He is a developer on Apache JServ and the core
> httpd project for many years now. He also works for Collab.Net. He has a lot
> of C and Java experience. I would like to get him CVS write access.
>
> We need 2 more +1's from the active developers on the Tomcat Project (I give
> him my +1).

+1

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com

Re: VOTE: Ed Korthof - CVS write

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
jon * wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Ed has expressed interest in contributing some various patches to Tomcat as
> well as the Jakarta website. He is a developer on Apache JServ and the core
> httpd project for many years now. He also works for Collab.Net. He has a lot
> of C and Java experience. I would like to get him CVS write access.
>
> We need 2 more +1's from the active developers on the Tomcat Project (I give
> him my +1).

+1 as well.

Given that the necessary votes are in, I've added Ed to the access list for
"jakarta-site" and "jakarta-tomcat".  The only thing remaining is to have him
added to the "jakarta" group -- I wll send a note to Brian for that.

> thanks,
>
> -jon stevens

Craig