Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Craig Flichel <cf...@novator.com> on 2009/09/28 18:51:09 UTC

Is there a way to have two instances of jmeter slaves running on one system?

I'm pretty sure I could do this if I had two IPs i could bind to, but
what about one IP?  Can I run both instances on different ports and have
the master connect to each instance at a different port?

Re: Is there a way to have two instances of jmeter slaves running on one system?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 28/09/2009, Craig Flichel <cf...@novator.com> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure I could do this if I had two IPs i could bind to, but what
> about one IP?  Can I run both instances on different ports and have the
> master connect to each instance at a different port?

Yes, just start the second server using a different RMI server port,
and set the client to connect to both RMI servers.

See the docs for details.