Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Oskar Zabik <Os...@rackspace.com> on 2016/01/13 16:08:05 UTC

Survey I responses

Attaching responses from the first survey (most questions were designed to help with the design process).

Re: Survey I responses

Posted by Oskar Zabik <Os...@rackspace.com>.
Hey Noreen,
I have a meeting with user right after that so I might not be available.
Let’s see how long the meeting is and schedule something after that.

Re: Survey I responses

Posted by Noreen Santini <ns...@hortonworks.com>.
Oskar,