Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Raghav Simlote <ra...@edgeverve.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/30 05:59:58 UTC

query regarding security issues in artemis 2.19.1 ( Java 8 )

Hello Team

Is Artemis 2.19.1 with java 8  is secured with all vulnerabilities ?

Regards
Raghav Simlote

Re: query regarding security issues in artemis 2.19.1 ( Java 8 )

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
There aren't any plans for more 2.19.x releases that I know of. 2.19.1
was released a year ago, very shortly after the initial transition to
requiring Java 11 with Artemis 2.20.0. There have been several newer
>2.20.0 releases since then, the current version being 2.27.1 (with
2.28.0 intended soon).

In general, if a given non-latest release/stream such as 2.19.1 isnt
on https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/ (or if
there, isnt noted as being the last intended release, like 2.19.1
specifically was for months) then it isnt planned for further
releases.