Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Arjun Rajappan <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/20 06:41:55 UTC

Help needed for installation of ofbiz without source code

We are modifying ofbiz application according to our client requirements. so
when i am installing our software in client place i want to give only
application without the source code. Is there any way to do it. Please help
me with your ideas.

Re: Help needed for installation of ofbiz without source code

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You need to understand what I'm saying, this is not rocket science, only Java.
But you will still need to deliver XML, Freemarker and Groovy files. So anyway it's a lost cause, or you need to find your own way to do that, it's a
commercial not technical point.

Jacques

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
just under bash shell :

$ cd  yourofbiz; ./ant; find . -name *.java -delete
And create your package.

But you can't remove xml, groovy  and ftl source

Nicolas

Posted by Arjun Rajappan <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.