Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Re...@expeditors.com on 2007/05/24 00:06:47 UTC

MyFaces 1.2 code checkout

I am trying to checkout the code for MyFaces 1.2 but I get the following
error.  Is there a workaround or a different server?

C:\Program Files\Subversion>svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current12 myfaces12
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/myfaces/current12'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/myfaces/current12': could not connect to
server (http://svn.apache.org)

Thanks,

Rebecca Peltz
Java Developer
1015 3rd Ave
206-674-3400 x4120

Re: MyFaces 1.2 code checkout

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
It works for me... can you open that address in a web browser? Or can you
ping the server?

ping svn.apache.org

Or what if you try with https?

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current12<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current12>myfaces12

It seems that you have some kind of connection problem,

Cheers,

Bruno

On 24/05/07, Rebecca.Peltz@expeditors.com <Re...@expeditors.com>
wrote:

> I'm still getting the same error.  Is there anything else I check to see
> if it's just my problem?
>

> Rebecca Peltz
> Java Developer
> 1015 3rd Ave
> 206-674-3400 x4120
>

>  *Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>*
> Sent by: news <ne...@sea.gmane.org>
>
> 05/24/2007 12:24 AM  Please respond to
> "MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

> users@myfaces.apache.org  cc
>
>  Subject
> Re: MyFaces 1.2 code checkout
>

> Rebecca.Peltz@expeditors.com schrieb:
> >
> > I am trying to checkout the code for MyFaces 1.2 but I get the following
> > error.  Is there a workaround or a different server?
> >
> > C:\Program Files\Subversion>svn co
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current12 myfaces12
> > svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/myfaces/current12'
> > svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/myfaces/current12': could not connect to
> > server (http://svn.apache.org)
>
> Actually I was checking it out yesterday night (half an hour before you
> made your post)
>
> It probably was a server hickup, maybe maintenance time, give it a retry.

Re: MyFaces 1.2 code checkout

Posted by Re...@expeditors.com.

Re: MyFaces 1.2 code checkout

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.