Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Leon <le...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/03 19:27:21 UTC

show debug info problem

Hi,

I had set
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlGeneratorDefaultImpl.LogLevel=DEBUG
, but I still could not see the SQL code generated by OJB. The code is

broker = ServiceLocator.getInstance().findBroker();
RegistryVOBean registry = new RegistryVOBean();
registry.setEmail(primaryKey);
Query query = new QueryByCriteria(registry);
RegistryVOBean retrieved = (RegistryVOBean)broker.getObjectByQuery(query);
if (retrieved == null){
 UserNotExistingException ex = new UserNotExistingException(primaryKey + "is
not existing!");
 throw new DataAccessException(primaryKey + "is not existing.", ex);
}
logonVo = new LogonVOBean();
logonVo.setEmailAddress(retrieved.getEmail());
logonVo.setPassword(retrieved.getPassword());

Any other settings should I make?

Cheers
Leon

Manual on OQL

Posted by Tran Fon Francis <fr...@mac.com>.
Hello,

   Does anyone know where I can get a copy of OQL user manual
   to learn how to use it w/ OJB?

   Thanks,

Francis