Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Matthieu V <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/07 20:01:23 UTC

corrupt draw file

Hi,

by saving a OpenOffice drawing file crashed and since the file is
corrupted, do you have a way to even view the content so that I can at
least extract the information or repair it?

The file is available here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oy78Os ...
sp=sharing

Thank you so much for your help

Re: corrupt draw file

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 22:01:23 +0200
Matthieu V <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> by saving a OpenOffice drawing file crashed and since the file is
> corrupted, do you have a way to even view the content so that I can at
> least extract the information or repair it?
>
> The file is available here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oy78Os ...
> sp=sharing
>
> Thank you so much for your help

The file is damaged and will not open as an OpenOffice Draw file.  However, if it is renamed to type .zip, it will open with an archive manager, and the 71 illustrations can be extracted from the internal folder Pictures,  to be inserted into a fresh document.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: corrupt draw file

Posted by Moderator <bm...@apache.org>.
> by saving a OpenOffice drawing file crashed and since the file is
> corrupted, do you have a way to even view the content so that I can at
> least extract the information or repair it?
>
> The file is available here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oy78Os ...
> sp=sharing
>
> Thank you so much for your help

The list server breaks your file link. Try sending again with the link
on it's own line (ie. press Enter before and after inserting the link).