Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Guillaume Lederrey <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/28 02:33:11 UTC

Continuum and company pom

I'm trying to define a company pom as described in
http://maven.apache.org/continuum/documentation/1_1/administrator_guides/appearance.html

I have a company pom that defines the standard config we use for all
projects. This pom is build by continuum, so it is in its local maven
repository.

When I try to configure the appearance in continuum, and give it the
groupId / artifactId, it tells me that the pom doesnt exists. How
should I configure continuum so it find my pom ?

Thanks !

  Guillaume

--
Jabber : gehel@amessage.ch
Skype : Guillaume.Lederrey

Re: Continuum and company pom

Posted by Insitu <ab...@oqube.com>.
Hello,
According to the page you point at:

  Note : the pom is searched in central repository and the
  repositories available for the active profiles from you
  $user.home/.m2/settings.xml

So you should define somewhere a settings.xml file for the continuum
user (or better a global settings.xml file) with the repository your
POM is deployed in. It is however strange that it does not use its
local repo for finding the POM.

HTH
--
Arnaud Bailly, PhD