Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2013/11/27 15:39:04 UTC

Cutting a Release?

Hi all,

I've just received the second report reminder for the December Board
Report, they seem to be very timely this season :-)

Anyway, one issue that is raised inside the board comments every now and
then is our lack of releases.  This is usually hand-waved away with Gump
eating its own dogfood and running on its own latest commits, but still
I'd like to ask here.  I'm explicitly CCing Ludmilla as our only
external user I am aware of.

Would anybody want to have a release or is the current state "right" for
Gump?

Stefan