Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ken Geis <kg...@galenworks.com> on 2003/10/23 18:57:52 UTC

Re: LoginPortlet failure

Unlikely to help.  This was on a fresh Tomcat installation.  I've been
following the build procedure as outlined in quick_build.bat.

But when I ran pam.undeploy, I got a conspicuous message:

	Error retrieving Application from Registry Database. Application not
found: HW_App

The undeploy goal is looking for

jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webappsHW_App

not