Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2017/05/10 15:18:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member Amir Sanjar

 On behalf of the Apache Bigtop Project Management Committee, I am pleased
to announce that Amir Sanjar has accepted our invitation to join the Bigtop
PMC.

Please join me in congratulating Amir!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member Amir Sanjar

Posted by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome, Amir!

2017. 5. 11. 오전 12:19에 "Evans Ye" <ev...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Posted by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
I'm here in Miami already ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.

Posted by Jonathan Kelly <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Amir!

Posted by Jonathan Kelly <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Amir!

Posted by Kevin Monroe <ke...@canonical.com>.

Posted by Kevin Monroe <ke...@canonical.com>.

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.
Congratulations! Amir

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Amir!

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Amir!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Congrats and welcome to the PMC club!

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome, Amir! Well deserved! Please keep up with all the
contributions and help for the project!

Cos

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.