Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/05/25 11:42:22 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.13 release

Hi everyone,

I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.13 release to your vote.

This release includes several bug fixes and improvements.

Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12347002 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12347002>

The Maven staging repository is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1210/ <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1210/>

The dist staging repository is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.13/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.13/>

Git tag:
activemq-5.15.13

Website PR:
https://github.com/apache/activemq-website/pull/31 <https://github.com/apache/activemq-website/pull/31>

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks !
Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.13 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 5/25/20 7:42 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofre wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.13 release to your vote.
>
> This release includes several bug fixes and improvements.
>
> Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12347002 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12347002>
>
> The Maven staging repository is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1210/ <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1210/>
>
> The dist staging repository is:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.13/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.13/>
>
> Git tag:
> activemq-5.15.13
>
> Website PR:
> https://github.com/apache/activemq-website/pull/31 <https://github.com/apache/activemq-website/pull/31>
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB
+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked for license and notice files in archives
* Checked source using Apache RAT plugin
* Built from source and ran a selection of the unit tests
* Ran broker instance from binary archive and tested using Qpid JMS
example and exercised the web console

--
Tim Bish

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.13 release

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Gary's makes 3 binding votes now I believe, so it at least would pass
tomorrow in its current state (assuming multiple -1 votes dont
arrive). Far from ideal, but perhaps ok since it hasnt actually synced
to Central yet given thats broken and set the debacle in motion
(though is being worked on).

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.13 release

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.13 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Just a quick update: I’m preparing the website update and I will "officially" announce the release.

I will also announce couple of CVE we addressed in 5.15.12 and 5.15.13.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi everyone,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
OMG: I did something stupid!!!

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.13 release

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1, looks good to me

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.13 release

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)