Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Jayakrishnan <jk...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/30 10:22:04 UTC

Req For Help...Struts Folder Upload

Hi All,

               I am a struts developer and a salient member of Struts news group. I am facing a problem during my development. It is described as below;

There will be one folder in client side. Inside the folder there will be nearly 100 image files. My requirement is to upload the images at once. That is uploading the folder to server with all its images.
The scenario is like to upload a folder to server.

Using the available file upload library in struts i can upload files only.
Creating a zip file and uploading is not intended.

                          Please reply me useful tips to overcome this scenario.

                                                                                         Thanks in advance,
                                                                                               JK.