Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oriol Vives <or...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/08 18:08:30 UTC

Offering help for Catalan localization of Open Office

Dear Open Office devs,

hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Oriol Vives, I am a
professional translator with more than 9 years of experience in the IT and
computering field, and I just saw that you need help with the localization
of Open Office in Catalan. Therefore, I would like to offer my assistance
pro-bono. I am a user of Open Office, so I know the software quite well.

I attach my CV for your reference; I also encourage you to visit my profile
at proz if you need to check my identity further.

I look forward to hearing from you again,

--
Oriol Vives i Pérez, filòleg

   Translations/Proofreading, edition and review/Linguistic Consulting
Services

   Traduccions/Correcció de textos, edició i revisió/Assessorament
lingüístic

   Traducciones/Corrección de textos, edición y revisión/Asesoramiento
lingüístico

ENG<>ES<>CAT/ ENG-ES-CAT/ ES-CAT

   Contact: Oriol.vives@yahoo.es
             Oriol.vivesz@gmail.com
http://www.proz.com/profile/1138637
             PN/TLF: 34656361504

Re: Offering help for Catalan localization of Open Office

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.

L10n@openoffice.apache.org

> Maybe you want to connect there with Catalan other translators. I honestly have no overview over translations.

You will get guidance on that mailing list.

> Have fun and a good time. If there are issues you can write to the dev list or recruitment. We try to help you out then.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@posteo.de>.