Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Abid Khan-EXT <Ab...@jeppesen.com> on 2010/09/30 01:41:41 UTC

Help needed! Synapse proxy throws FileNotFoundException?

Hello all,

I would request if any body had run in this scenario?

If I have configured one end point wrong say it was supposed to have address like "http:test.com:3323/abc-test" but I had missed typed it to look like "http:test.com:3323/ac-test" (please note that alphabet "b" is missing, this happens

Now let say there is a synapse proxy running on "http:test.com:8888/TestProxy"

When client sends request to this proxy it throws :

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: http:test.com:8888/TestProxy

This is misleading because its actually the endpoint configured wrong, I need help to get this fixed.

Thanks & Regards,

Abid Khan
Java Consultant
Jeppesen (Software Product Development)
Desk: 303.328.6554 | Cell: 720.480.3523
<Promotor of simple solutions, even rocket science can be simplified.>

RE: Help needed! Synapse proxy throws FileNotFoundException?

Posted by Abid Khan-EXT <Ab...@jeppesen.com>.
If you are expecting me to create JIRA for this, I have never done that, and do not know how to do that either.

Thanks & Regards,
Abid

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abid,

Posted by Abid Khan-EXT <Ab...@jeppesen.com>.
Yes.

Thanks & Regards,
Abid

> I would request if any body had run in this scenario?
>
> If I have configured one end point wrong say it was supposed to have
> address like "http:test.com:3323/abc-test" but I had missed typed it to
> look like "http:test.com:3323/ac-test" (please note that alphabet "b" is
> missing, this happens
>
> Now let say there is a synapse proxy running on "http:
> test.com:8888/TestProxy"
>
> When client sends request to this proxy it throws :
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: http:
> test.com:8888/TestProxy
>
> This is misleading because its actually the endpoint configured wrong, I
> need help to get this fixed.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Abid Khan
> Java Consultant
> Jeppesen (Software Product Development)
> Desk: 303.328.6554 | Cell: 720.480.3523
> <Promotor of simple solutions, even rocket science can be simplified.>

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi
http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/

Re: Help needed! Synapse proxy throws FileNotFoundException?

Posted by Charith Wickramarachchi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,