Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/15 17:18:45 UTC

Automatic builds for contribs

Hi,

I've just included the contrib/classloader project in the Jackrabbit
Continuum installation at
http://jackrabbit.zones.apache.org/continuum/. I'm also planning to
include other contrib projects there, starting with the ones that
could be promoted to release components in near future.

I'm looking at including the SPI components next in the Continuum
setup. Any objections to upgrading the SPI to Maven 2?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Automatic builds for contribs

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:

> I'm looking at including the SPI components next in the Continuum
> setup. Any objections to upgrading the SPI to Maven 2?

no, no objections from my part.
regards
angela

Re: Automatic builds for contribs

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com>.
thanx.

On 2/15/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just included the contrib/classloader project in the Jackrabbit
> Continuum installation at
> http://jackrabbit.zones.apache.org/continuum/. I'm also planning to
> include other contrib projects there, starting with the ones that
> could be promoted to release components in near future.
>
> I'm looking at including the SPI components next in the Continuum
> setup. Any objections to upgrading the SPI to Maven 2?
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97